Subscribe

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Classroom Theme

Summer is coming to an end right before my eyes!  I'm now thinking about my new classroom and what box or wall I'm going to tackle first.  Yikes!  While waiting for my classroom to let me in, I'm creating things in my head & on the computer to make the best classroom I can.

I'm so lucky to be part of the best kindergarten team ever.  We just get along so perfectly and have such respect for each other.  Well, this year we decided to go with a superhero theme as a collaborative team.  I'm so excited!  I know it's a lot of work to change your classroom decor every year, but it's so worth it. It's also fun when your whole team is on board and just as excited as you are.  

I've been working really hard on things to include in my classroom this year.  Here's a sneak peek at the new classroom rules that I'll be posting.  Grab them {here} if you want!  I bought the frames for $1 at IKEA. Can't beat that, right?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwvh6pPyY8fSV3JCUmhIdEQxaVU/edit

Here's a picture of my super helper chart that I'll be using this year.  My plan is to use clothes pins with their faces on them, so it's easy to see who has which job for the week. 


I just got my superhero contact paper to cover some of the cabinets in my classroom.  Ordered on Amazon.com & arrived 1 day later thanks to Amazon Prime! Can't wait to see what it's all going to look like.


You can find my whole superhero theme pack here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Superhero-Editable-Classroom-Decor-1291773


More pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment